Sunday, December 5, 2010

i am where i belong

I doze in thoughts of you and wake to the sound of your voice. I visualize a world i have never seen, never known.. perhaps never to.. I wonder how it will be.. words like hope and faith keep me in the clouds only until reality pulls me to the ground and stomps on my head. In the distance I see a bright familiarity but it fades in and out. When i shut my eyes i see mountains and green trees.. i see two chairs rocking and sounds of wind.. i hear voices of small things .. little things.. children i presume and their laughter resonates in my space.. i shudder and wonder.. i wait in space .. my space and i am alone in thoughts and dreams and in angst at times, peace at others.. i repeat my mantra.. i am where i belong.. my destiny will come to be when the time is right.. or perhaps this is it.. this is where i will die and those around me with say 'this was her destiny' to be alone in dreams.. in space.. in her time.. in the meantime, i wait and i hope and i dream for the beginning and for the end and for everything in between

No comments: