my other halve.. my twin is engaged.. engaged to a gorgeous, amazing, strong and courageous girl.. i call her courageous because she accepts Michael.. gorgeous because she is.. amazing because believe it or not, I've seen her grow into her own over the last two years.. I consider myself to be a perceptive person, and I've seen her become someone that I can truly respect over the last few years.. I think my favorite thing about her is her laugh.. she shares with the Chatzopoulos's the laugh.. the all wholehearted, I'm enjoying life, because its funny laugh.. and i love it.. Strong because she's an athlete.. Strong because she's shared so many moments with our family with all the confidence it takes.. maybe nervous but she never showed it.. I think my dad adored her.. If I could speak for him I would say he adored her.. her candor, her laughter, her intelligence.. and her love for Michael..
I have never seen my brother so happy.. I am thrilled for him.. i am thrilled for his happiness.. and I may not always be able to express these feelings verbally because it is not always my nature to be forthcoming, i feel them and I wish them the world.. everything they desire..
i would share my birthday with you too..
love
I have never seen my brother so happy.. I am thrilled for him.. i am thrilled for his happiness.. and I may not always be able to express these feelings verbally because it is not always my nature to be forthcoming, i feel them and I wish them the world.. everything they desire..
i would share my birthday with you too..
love
No comments:
Post a Comment